Individuals 18 years and older are eligible to become a primary member. Children are eligible to be added to their parent’s account at the age of 15 years old.
- Couple: for spouses/partners or a parent and one dependent child*
- Family: include spouses/partners and their dependent children* or a father/mother and their dependent children*.
- Senior: for those 62 years and older
- Senior Couple: one member on the account must be 62
*A dependent child must be a minimum of 15 years old. Dependent children are eligible to be on their parents account until they are 30 years old and must live in the same household. When a child is no longer dependent, he/she will be moved onto their own membership and will be charged the appropriate membership rate. A joining fee will not be charged.
- Payment in full for one year
- Annual contract, billed monthly (requires automatic electronic withdrawal)
- Month-to-month, billed monthly (requires automatic electronic withdrawal)